User avatar

[deleted1]

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars the Poem

    Yo, Sythe. I really liked this. I don't see how it forms a star,but that'd be hard to do. :wink: I really liked how this flows. I also love your ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What's going on in here? XD -Rick.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Changed.

    OK just so you know the title is a work in progress. This poem is about a wonderful teacher I had and how great she was to us. Then she ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Child, Child

    *this was written right after my best friend and I got in a huge fight and she said a bunch of crap about me for, like, a week straight.* Child, ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That's all

    Here's a little dose of my NaPoWriMo work, one of the few things I've written so far that's worth anything. Enjoy! Is this all that I can do? To sit ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile

    I really liked this. I liked how you described a girl who's facing depression but hides it with fake happiness. Excellent rhythm. In the beginning, cut out "Convinced". It kind ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: daft hope

    Tell me What the right questions are 'Cause I'm done with this masquerade Everyday I go through euphoria Then fall to a deeper shade With every glance you give her ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Hahaha. Nice, Cat-Chan. This is really funny. Nice work! :). -Rick-Kun.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: thanks again

    Time to move on Its finally over I cant believe I can finally breath Again Time changes everything Our love did fade Along with the feelings I felt and I ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffocating

    This feeling It's so hard to describe. I’ve been underwater before; Felt the burning, scraping, clawing at my lungs... But this is different. Because my lungs work fine. They pull ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    Your eyes, pure ponds of blue, stare into mine, muddy piles of brown. Your arms wrap around my waist and I wonder if your heart is beating as fast as ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    I don’t know how to show you, Don’t know how to tell you, You never let me put into words, Just how I felt, You always saw. You don’t just ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ok to Shoot

    I really liked this. Excellent rhyming and rhythm. I do have some concern about the message. I don't really think it's appropiate to say that it's ok to kill for ...

    Apr 10, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres